Warning: Last items in stock!
This assembly kit recreates the Mitsubishi Pajero in a special Black Metallic rendition. The Pajero body sits atop the fun to drive Tamiya 4WD cross country chassis featuring independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed both commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Pajero's superb off-road capabilities.
The All-Terrain CC-01 Chassis
The CC-01's highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a longitudinally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With 4 CVA oil dampers in total fitted to the front and rear, there's enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces. It also looks the part, with cool metal-plated wheels, plus block tread pattern tires.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 195mm, height: 192mm.
• The form of the 1993 Pajero (2nd generation) is realistically recreated using a tough ABS body, and given a cool black metal plated finish. Rear axle housing, under guard, and bumpers and sideboards plus wheels also have a plated finish in the same color.
• Separate parts are included to recreate side mirrors, grille-mounted fog lamps, spare tire case, etc.
• The highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• 4 LEDs are included to recreate main and auxiliary lights.
• Realistic tread pattern tires come with white logo stickers.
• A sticker is included to depict German license plates, for added realism
• Note: This model requires a receiver with an external antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metal-plated body if using a receiver with a built-in antenna.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Includes 540-type Motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio - Yes
Bearings - Plastic bushing
Body Material - ABS Plastic
Body Stickers - Included
Chassis Material - ABS Plastic
Chassis Type - CC-01
Construction Type - Assembly Kit
Differential Type - Gear
Drive Type - 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) - Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Motor - Brushed 540 Type
Scale - 1/10
Shock Damper - CVA Oil Filled
Suspension - Independent front/4-link Rear
Terrain Use - Multi-Purpose
We guarantee repairs to your radio equipment, from Drones, Cars, Helis, Planes or Boats, with its own workshop and specialized personnel. (static, radio control, electronic repair, etc.)
You can count on a service of excellence, with advice of accessories or parts adjusted to your needs and with the guarantee of the quality that our services offer.
We know that not everyone is experienced and often the first steps in radiomodelismo are obscure and difficult, but we are here to help and follow you in the evolution of your knowledge of this fabulous hobby.
Want to evolve your vehicle? Well, you can count on the best advice to do a complete upgrade, in phases or even to add the accessory that you want but do not have enough knowledge to apply it.
Count on us, count on free budgets, clear and without surprises in the end.
Purchased at SVModelismo or another shop, your vehicle is always well treated with our technicians and with a complete workshop.
Click here and bookmark a visit or ask for a free quote!