By order (7 working days)
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a radio control assembly kit of the Land Rover Defender. It is an enduring vehicle that traces its lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era. This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (named on account of its wheelbase length), the shorter wheelbase variant of the car.
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
• Polycarbonate body.
• Includes separately molded ABS plastic parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
• Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
• Matte plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
• Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: R/C equipment (transmitter, servo), battery pack and charger to complete and Tamiya PS spray paint.
We guarantee repairs to your radio equipment, from Drones, Cars, Helis, Planes or Boats, with its own workshop and specialized personnel. (static, radio control, electronic repair, etc.)
You can count on a service of excellence, with advice of accessories or parts adjusted to your needs and with the guarantee of the quality that our services offer.
We know that not everyone is experienced and often the first steps in radiomodelismo are obscure and difficult, but we are here to help and follow you in the evolution of your knowledge of this fabulous hobby.
Want to evolve your vehicle? Well, you can count on the best advice to do a complete upgrade, in phases or even to add the accessory that you want but do not have enough knowledge to apply it.
Count on us, count on free budgets, clear and without surprises in the end.
Purchased at SVModelismo or another shop, your vehicle is always well treated with our technicians and with a complete workshop.
Click here and bookmark a visit or ask for a free quote!